Nimb Brasserie’s Grand Seafood Platter
Jump aboard Nimb Brasserie’s Grand Seafood Platter and look forward to all the best the seas can offer. The platter varies with the season, but generally features the following:
DKK 1,000 per person
- Small blinis with whipped crème fraîche, trout roe and caviar
- ½ lobster with grilled lemon
- Lobster bisque with grilled scallop and buttery leeks
- Mussels of the season steamed in white wine
- 150g of shrimps to be shelled by hand
- 3 oysters with shallot vinaigrette
- 250g Danish langoustine
- Large, cooked crab claws
- Tartare of our house-smoked Icelandic salmon
- Ceviche of the season’s white fish with yuzu
- Chef’s choice of delicate seasonal seafood
- Freshly baked bread from Nimb’s own bakery
Please note that there is a minimum booking of 2 persons. The platter must be ordered no later than at 16:00 the day before. However, orders for Sunday must be made no later than Friday at 12:00.
THE SAFETY OF OUR GUESTS AND EMPLOYEES
The safety of our guests and employees is paramount, which is why we have provided the necessary spacing between the dining tables and made hand sanitizer available on all tables. We are furthermore dedicated to ensuring high levels of hygiene and cleanliness. Naturally, our staff members wear facemasks or visors.
We look forward to welcoming you to Nimb.