Old favourites are set to return in new guises. Copenhagen’s best brunch will now be served at the table as shared dishes rather than the previous lavish buffets – naturally without compromising on gastronomic quality or culinary indulgence.
Coffee brewed with Nimb’s own organic roast, tea from the acclaimed TWG teahouse, organic juices, lemonades and small healthy shots as well as a glass of Nimb Blanc de Blancs.
First Serving – cold dishes
- Skyr with berry compote and house-made granola
- Fresh berries of the season
- Sliced fresh fruit
- Organic bread and pastries from Nimb’s own bakery
- House-made jam and nut spread
- Selection of Danish cheeses
- Rillettes of smoked salmon
Second serving – hot dishes
- New Danish potatoes with lovage and pork crackling
- Dry-cured higher welfare bacon
- Steamed white asparagus with poached egg and hollandaise sauce
- Nimb's signature sausage with wild garlic
Third serving – sweet dishes
- Selection of small cakes from Cakenhagen
- Porridge from red berries with double cream
Book a table
Children aged under 8 can enjoy brunch at half price.
Table reservations for groups of more than 8 persons must be made in writing and emailed to email@example.com